Friday, October 24, 2014

Father Who Abandoned His Kids In Boarding School Shows Up

Posted By: KIZZYERISKY - 8:08:00 PM

Share

& Comment

The father who abandoned his three kids in a boarding school, Solid Rock Model College in Abule-Iroko, Ogun State, for eight years, Mr Segun Adepegba, has finally come out to state his reasons for taking the action her took and why he had to leave his children in the hands of strangers for so long.
The distraught Adepegba who responded to the story carried by Punch Newspaper,  said hardship and his inability to take care of the kids after their mother left him, led to his abandoning the three children and promised to visit the school and pick up his responsibilities.
In a telephone interview with the paper, Adepegba recounted his ordeal, stating that life has been tough for him and he had no job or house for him to give the children the parental love they needed at the time.
In 2007, my wife and I had a misunderstanding and she told me she was leaving me. I was frustrated and the children were little. Seyi, the youngest, was just two years while Titilola was just five.
There was no way I could give them motherly care. I had no job. As a man, I needed someone to help me take care of them and that was why my sister suggested that we enroll them in a boarding school.
I feared that if I suddenly appeared at the school, the proprietor would get the police to arrest me since the bills were accumulating and I could not offset them. I really appreciate the proprietor of Solid Rock Model College, for coming to my rescue and accepting the responsibility to help me take care of   my children. The truth is this: I was pushed to the wall. I didn’t want my children to be beggars on the street.
All these years, I have been jobless. I had no house to live in. I was putting up with someone. I just rented a one-room apartment and just got a job. I am not a wicked father. I really miss them but I am gradually overcoming the challenges I have been facing. I did not abandon them in that sense. I can assure you that before the week runs out, I will visit them.
The last time I saw my wife was probably in 2007 when she left me. I have been trying to reach her but my search has not been fruitful. I heard that she is somewhere in the northern part of the country.
SOURCE: naijaloaded.com

About KIZZYERISKY

Young Kizzye is a Certified web Guru, an internet WizKid Artiste and an Online promoter of good Music, Video and Bussiness of any kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

Copyright © 2013 News & Entertainment Spot™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted by Young Kizzye.