Wednesday, November 5, 2014

New OMO Fast Action rewards 1st Winner @Omo_Detergent (Instagram Contest)

Posted By: KIZZYERISKY - 3:40:00 PM

Share

& Comment


New OMO Fast Action Detergent rewards BadruOlaoluwa with a washing machine in the OMO Fast Action Instagram contest. With a total of 2,740 likes, Badru Olaoluwa emerged September winner on OMO detergent’s Instagram handle, @omo_detergent
Speaking during the presentation of the prize in Lagos, Badru, a 22 year old 300 level student of Special College of Education, Oyo State said “I saw the information on Instagram and decided to participate. I knew I had all it takes to be a winner. And with the help of friends who liked my picture, I emerged the winner. 
 
“I really thank Unilever for this opportunity because as a student, the washing machine will enable me to do my laundry faster and gear my attention to other things. I am really glad because OMO has often been my preferred detergent due to its toughness on stains. And the usage of OMO Fast Action with the washing machine will make my washing experience superb.
“To prospective winners, my advice is that they should believe in themselves and with the support of friends who like their posts, they could also win,” Badru said.

More winners are expected in the monthly contest which will last till December. To be part of the contest, take a picture with the New OMO in your best attire and share it now on the OMO Instagram page - @Omo_Detergent  to win brand new washing machine.
 
 

About KIZZYERISKY

Young Kizzye is a Certified web Guru, an internet WizKid Artiste and an Online promoter of good Music, Video and Bussiness of any kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

Copyright © 2013 News & Entertainment Spot™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted by Young Kizzye.