Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I DON'T MIND BEEING HIS THIRD WIFE

Posted By: KIZZYERISKY - 10:34:00 AM

Share

& Comment

Dear Bunmi,
I’ve been with my  partner for almost eight years. He is a fairly successful businessman and was married twice. His two wives don’t live with him. He’s told me from the word go that he was not keen on living with a woman.
I live in my own house and he is supportive. I have a son and would want at least a child now that I’m approaching 40. He said he would go along with me having his child, but he’s not getting married to any woman again. Do you think he will change his mind? I don’t really mind being a third wife.
Nike, by e-mail.

Dear Nike,
After eight years together, there’s absolutely no chance your partner is going to change his mind. He’s been honest with you from the start that this is the type of life he intends to live. Can you live with this? You have for the past eight years, though a lot of women looking for better commitments would have given him his marching orders.

About KIZZYERISKY

Young Kizzye is a Certified web Guru, an internet WizKid Artiste and an Online promoter of good Music, Video and Bussiness of any kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

Copyright © 2013 News & Entertainment Spot™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted by Young Kizzye.