Monday, October 27, 2014

Actress Ronke Ojo Opens Up n hat Her Boobs Has Done To Her

Posted By: KIZZYERISKY - 3:37:00 PM

Share

& Comment


She is endowed and her oranges the type some men can die for just to have for one night, lol. And she is not unaware of the importance of her super assets. Popular Yoruba actress Ronke Oko, in a recent chat with Vanguard opened up on a lot of issues, especially those personal stuffs.
Details below:

Why are you not living with your spouse?
I prefer how we live apart. At the early stage of our courtship, it was a bone of contention but later he knew what I wanted and I appreciate him for that. If I really want to be successful in my marriage and career, this is how best we feel we can go about it.

You have big b***s, have they caused you any embarrassment?
Before now, I get ashamed of them. But I later began to see the beautiful side and stopped hiding them because they fit me. People appreciate my oranges and I also love it. My oranges are one of the things that brought me to limelight in the movie industry.

Is your b***s your selling point?
Yes, it is and apart from that it is one part of my body I cherish most.

Some people refer to you as illiterate because you never attended a university, your comment?
I have a good background and valued education. But going to the university was something I had to sacrifice when things became rough for my family. I have the plan of going back to school but as the breadwinner of my family, a career woman, mother and a wife, it has not been easy. But when the time comes, I will, even if it means going abroad to avoid distraction.
Are you happily married?
Yes, I am. It was also gathered that you once broke up with your spouse? I met my husband in 1999 after Ronke Oshodi Oke came out. We became lovers in 2000 but we could not move to the next level because of certain differences. Most Nigerian guys would think twice before marrying an actress. We dated for four years and went our separate ways. In-between those four years I met another guy whom I had my first child for. A year after I had my first issue, my then lover, who is now my husband came back and we began our affair in secret, though he proposed to me three times during the time.

Why the secret affair?
I did not want to have kids for different men. But because we were best of friends, he was always there for me and we were in love, we settled our differences and came back together.

Why did you leave the father of your first child?
 He wanted me to come stay in Canada with him and I can not live outside Nigeria for any reason, I can only go visiting . Moreover, living in Canada will affect my career. I could not get happiness from the union but I waited five years before going into another marriage officially.

About KIZZYERISKY

Young Kizzye is a Certified web Guru, an internet WizKid Artiste and an Online promoter of good Music, Video and Bussiness of any kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

Copyright © 2013 News & Entertainment Spot™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted by Young Kizzye.