Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I Never Dated Halima Abubakar, Ruggedman Denies And Blast Bloggers

Posted By: KIZZYERISKY - 2:17:00 PM

Share

& Comment

There have been a  lot of speculations going around town that Rapper Ruggedman is having an affair with Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar in deep pain and anger he took to the social media to address the issue see his memo below:

”Dear bloggers, you all need to have a little respect for peoples feelings (which is hard because all you care about are hits on your blog) and once in a while pretend to show a little professionalism. Do not be afraid to ask real journalists how it is done.
Yes twisting her words to make  it look like Halima insulted me will attract attention and then what?
I have been reading silly stuff about me being in a relationship with my paddy Halima Abubakar. I didnt feel it was necessary to say anything about it because it is what it is “a silly rumour”. Not until an angry fan of mine insulted her on my twitter timeline and i thought to put an end to it before another rumour gets blown out of proportion.
When asked about it the same silly rumour, Halima replied” I dont like responding to such rubbish insinuations again I’m bigger than that” .
Meaning she is bigger than false rumours but leave it to an attention seeking blogger to twist her words and make it look like she said she is bigger than me. You say you could not reach me to hear from me? Very funny. Na lie go kill you hahahaha!!!
Halima is one of the closest people i can call bestie.We have both supported each other coming from nothing to now.
So i will not stand by and watch anyone insult her because of the silly antics of an over zealous blogger”.

About KIZZYERISKY

Young Kizzye is a Certified web Guru, an internet WizKid Artiste and an Online promoter of good Music, Video and Bussiness of any kind

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?

Copyright © 2013 News & Entertainment Spot™ is a registered trademark.

Designed by Templateism. Hosted by Young Kizzye.